So, I have no pictures to post because Eric took the camera with him to hike the ZION NARROWS with the scouts. Their High Adventure Camp gets better every year, I swear! Jealousy aside, the kids and I are coming to the end of a 4 day survival without dad. At first it was kind of fun, (we watched movies on a weeknight and shopped till we dropped -- even went on our own mini-vacation to Grandma & Grandpa's house overnight!) but now we're just counting the hours till he gets home. Mommy just can't dance with Lukey as long and creatively as dad can, and Tiana misses him so bad she was near tears last night. I secretly think they planned their camp for the week before Father's Day to make us appreciate them more...Life will be good again in a few hours when Daddy comes home!
4 comments:
Wow Heidi! you're posting regularly! This is awesome!
Hate when daddy is gone. The goodnight on the telephone is just never the same. Hope he came home and all is well. Hope you are doing well. Call me and let's get together in a week or so when I am doing a little better.
I just ran across your darling blog. Didn't even know you had one. I love it!
Thank you so much for all you guys sacrificed so that Rick & Andrew could have such a fun time at Zion's this week! They loved it and appreciated it so much.
I'm so sorry to read about Daisy, I didn't realize she had passed away. That is one of the hardest things in the world. I grew up with German Shephards and when they would die, we would cry for weeks! They are members of the family. I'm so sorry.
Thanks again!
That's the way it should be...dad's are so much fun. I'm without Chad for half the week and not looking forward to it at all!
Post a Comment