Tiana did a fabulous job on her Primary Program part on Sunday. And I'm not just saying that! This video doesn't even begin to do her justice (cute as it is!) Through the rest of the meeting block, people came up to Eric and I in a steady stream to compliment Tiana's performance. She even outdid most of the kids in Senior Primary with the length of her talk, her memorization and mostly her poise. One gentleman's comment was, "If only we could all speak like that!" It was absolutely adorable. She truly stole the show. Needless to say, Eric and I were beaming!
8 comments:
Good job Tiana!
That is too cute for words! Having witnessed many, many primary programs, that is really amazing that she speaks so clearly and with such personality. Way to go Tiana! And good job Heidi and Eric too.
Tiana is awesome!
Heidi, I'm going to call you tomorrow to hear about the rest of the Primary Program. I've finished writing up our program and am still looking for a few good ideas.
Oh yeah, and I love her dress....so cute!
Wow, she had a long part and I'm so impressed that she memorized it! Wish all kids in primary were like her!
So wonderful. She is amazing. Way to go Tiana!
Very good Tiana! That's one of my favorite Book of Mormon stories also! Eric also was very good in his cross examination of the witness, btw.
Oh my goodness Tiana, You are so adorable and so smart! I love you honey and will be seeing you soon! I'm so happy you love primary, I wish I could've been to your primary program. I love you honey:)
Post a Comment