Sunday, November 2, 2008

Laughter at Dinner


This video of Luke laughing at Tiana is mild compared to the laughter that he's been producing lately. The unfortunate thing is, when he sees the camera, he tends to clam up, so this is the best I've got. My favorite sounds are my childrens' laughter and giggles.

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is so dang cute.

Chad and Carole said...

I have to say...he's one of the cutest babies I've ever seen.

Nicole said...

He is so cute! Thanks again for helping me can the chicken!

jax said...

He is so cute!!

Unknown said...

That is so fun to see. I love it. Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi, This is Sarah (Eric's cousin). Since I haven't seen you recently, congratulations on your cute baby. He is darling. I drop by your blog every now and then to see what you guys are up to. Just wanted to say Hi. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

He is such a cute little baby. Grandma H.