
We took Luke to the temple to be sealed to us on Dec. 26. It was undeniably the best day of the holiday season. Do you ever catch yourself enjoying life so completely that you let some things slide? Like posting on your blog, for instance? These last 3 months, that's what I've been doing. Enjoying ALL that is my life. (For glimpses of how good and rich life is, check out our web album! I've been a little bit better at updating it, at least!)
5 comments:
I love Lucas' hat! It makes the outfit. You have such cute kids.
At last the day has come when the "good.rich.life" has been updated! I never thought this day would come! Just kidding - but it was fun to see a new post and know that all is well!
Congrats to you and your family! We haven't taken Landan to the temple yet - waiting for approval from the first presidency. I did see him at church the day we blessed Landan and looked like he was getting blessed too - so cute.
Hi Heidi! It's Angela I found your blog through Randy's. Your kids are so cute! Congratulations on the big day. My blog is caliquesos.blogspot.com. Hope all is well in Utah!
Congrats you guys we couln't be happier for you and your family. You all look so much alike I honestly believe you all belong together. His outfit is adorable too.
Post a Comment