Luke has taken on this new relaxed pose lately....you know he's happy and enjoying the moment when he throws his hands up behind his neck to observe whatever is going on around him. It's so delightful! He finds this way to relax even in the most preposterous of situations and makes us chuckle every time.
his arms up behind his neck,
gazes up at his animal mobile,
and smiles his way to
sweet dreams and sleep.
gazes up at his animal mobile,
and smiles his way to
sweet dreams and sleep.
big sister's arms, life is GOOD.
He has no clue what danger lurks in this position...
just one little roll to the left...
He has no clue what danger lurks in this position...
just one little roll to the left...
2 comments:
I love Luke's relaxed pose. He really knows how to enjoy life.:)
I'm excited to see Luke again. I'm excited to see you all again. We are saving all our pennies so we can come out this summer. Emily definitely misses her cousins. - Chad
Post a Comment