So, this past Easter weekend was awesome. We kicked it off with a milestone: leaving
both kids overnight at grandma & grandpa's house Friday. How have we gone 2+ years without doing this before now? We've gotta get out more! Although I can't imagine loving my kids more than I do, even on those less-than-perfect-days, it was AWESOME to have some alone time with Eric. We dined, shopped, ran (well, jogged, actually -- 4 miles with Daisy and Jax!), went to the temple, hung out, and finally felt the urgent need to retrieve our kids ASAP. Tiana and Luke loved hanging out with cousins on both sides of the family all weekend, swimming Saturday night (well, Luke is still learning to love swimming, I guess!) and enjoying a fabulous Easter breakfast: the works, prepared on dad's new CampChef stove on the patio with the help of Tiana. Monday came with all it's sunshine, which only prolonged the fun of the weekend, and now we are bracing ourselves for April snow tomorrow. Uggh. Sometime Spring will come and stay!
3 comments:
I love that pic of Tiana upset. Wish we could've been there for the hunt!
Heidi,
The picture of Tiana crying is priceless! Your blog is so cute and you seem to be so happy. I'm so glad that you are doing well. You have two beautiful children and they are so lucky to have drifted to you! Keep in touch and keep blogging! Love, Marshelle
Sounds like too much fun. We need to get together it has been way to long. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment