Thursday, January 28, 2010

Addicted


I can't help it. I am totally addicted to these kids. I just LOVE being their mom. With all the ups and downs an average day entails, I hate to put them to bed at night because it means I won't see them again for too many hours! Each morning when they wake up is like CHRISTMAS. Literally! I can hardly wait to hear Tiana's door crack open (unless it's 3 a.m. and she's awakened from a scary dream...those aren't my favorite nights and I admit that waiting until 7 for that blessed sound might be better...) and Luke's first sound - sometimes it's a cry, sometimes he's just babbling happily - which indicates that I may freely waltz right into his room and rescue him from his crib. They are the center of my life and I just love 'em!! Can you blame me?

3 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

Nope, can't blame you...they're good, cute kids!

kstamler said...

Can't blame you! They are so fun and adorable. We love having them around too!

Ben and Jessica said...

Heidi I found your blog! The kids are so big! I can't wait to see you!