It's true. Our little family of four grew to five over the past week and a half, and we couldn't be more thrilled! As with the other two kids, Jacob came unexpectedly with his own special story. He's a 6 month old bundle of joy who is successfully winning his brother and sister and parents over with his adorable smiles and giggles and sweet personality.
My National Champion
1 month ago
7 comments:
He is such a sweetie and your kids are all so darn cute!
Cute pictures! We couldn't be happier for you guys...
Wow I didn't realize it was such a quite, last minute decision for you guys! Crazy! Jacob is adorable and looks like he fits right in with the rest of the family perfectly. Congradulations!
Congratulations Heidi! I'm so happy for you guys. All three of them are adorable and Jacob does fit right in.
CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! I couldn't be happier for you! He is a doll and fits right in with all of you!! The "surprises" are the best!! Crazy time but soooo worth it!! =)
I peeked in to see what ya'll are up to and found 2 new additions-baby Jacob is adorable! (and so is Zoe) Happy for all of you!
You know I think he is adorable. I love those cheeks. Congrats to all of you and good luck with a growing family!
Post a Comment