I'm learning to pick my battles....Luke won this one when he refused to get his jeans back on after a poopy diaper change. Then, promptly insisted on wearing his snowboots around the house. What a boy!
Tiana can't get enough of baby Jacob. These two love to play!
Again, congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Those are three lucky kids to have such great parents. I was thinking how fun it is that Jacob came to your home at such a fun age and all ready to play. I remember when I would bring a newborn home the older kids were always so disappointed that their new baby wasn't more fun to play with. They just slept and ate and it was sooooo boring. Congrats!
Heidi - Glad to see that you are surviving and thriving. I'm sure you are exhausted. But...you are a great mom - and clearly have some pretty happy kiddos. P.S. I like Luke's haircut.
3 comments:
Again, congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Those are three lucky kids to have such great parents. I was thinking how fun it is that Jacob came to your home at such a fun age and all ready to play. I remember when I would bring a newborn home the older kids were always so disappointed that their new baby wasn't more fun to play with. They just slept and ate and it was sooooo boring. Congrats!
Heidi -
Glad to see that you are surviving and thriving. I'm sure you are exhausted. But...you are a great mom - and clearly have some pretty happy kiddos. P.S. I like Luke's haircut.
Looks like fun! I'm glad I'm not the only one with toys all over the floor. Jacob looks like he's all smiles...what a cute addition.
Post a Comment