
These adorable children may have had a hard time smiling at just the right moment for a family picture(especially the boys), but we'll keep them anyway. What an exhausting experience a photo shoot can be!

Tiana, ever-the-photogenic-one, was a great sport despite the chilly weather and her fussy brothers. I always tell her the prettiest thing about her is her smile....

Luke LOVES to be tossed in the air. The more air he can catch, the better!

Jake LOVES to snuggle and cuddle and bury his face in your neck. Aw!
Maybe we'll attempt family pictures again in a few more months. Or maybe we won't feel up to it for a few more years. For now, we'll take what we can get!
3 comments:
I see what you mean...tough stuff. You're still a way cute family. And you're right, Tiana's smile is beautiful.
I'm excited to see them all. You guys got some cute candid ones. Pictures with kids are always hard. It's just hit or miss. Did you like the big family pic?
Aww...cute! Great update! And the pictures are great!
Post a Comment