Friday, April 16, 2010

Working Out


Spring has finally arrived and we are outside and loving it! This morning on our way back home from our dog walk/bike ride/jog Tiana stopped for a little rest. She drank some water, took off her helmet, and started to stretch: "I'm just doing some stretches. That's what good bikers do. I have to stretch my bones so I can rock n' roll down those hills and ride my bike really fast!"
And then, near the end of our jaunt, this comment: "Mom, that was a good workout. I'm really sweatin'!!"
Oh, thank goodness for warm, sunshiny days and fun family workouts!

4 comments:

kstamler said...

We need to "work out" together. Your family is so cute!

braden said...

Wow! I'm glad that Tiana got her bones stretched out! very important to have stretchy bones.

Nicole said...

Too cute I miss her! we so need to get together soon. Love the pic too. And thanks for the chicken call I got 2 boxes and it was so easy to just throw in the freezer! Score! Let's really get together and play. My little ones would love to play I just know it! Love the family cutie and I love the things kids say!

Lori said...

Hey Heidi, Just came across your blog. Congratulations on the new addition!! What an exciting thing. Your kids are adorable!