Actually, all we rode were the carnival rides at the county fair. Tiana wanted more, but Eric was done after the first one. Weak stomach? We met Justin and Megan and Molly there and had a grand ol' time! Hot scones and some rodeo watching were the perfect end to the evening.
My National Champion
1 month ago
5 comments:
Thanks for going with us-we had lots of fun!!!
Hi Heidi,
I found your blog from Megan's page. What a cute title! Tiana's hair is cute and Luke is growing and so adorable. Glad to catch the pictures of the kids on this blog so I can see their cuteness more often. By the way, this is Wendy.
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the fair.
Heidi,
I think I fixed the feed issue with our blog. If you re-add it to your blog list maybe it will work. It works when I do it on my own blog, anyway. Hope you enjoy the freezer!
Looks like fun. Love the fair. Sorry Eric. How will he ever fare in Disneyland?? JK Not so bad. Love it.
Post a Comment