This is what I get to look at practically all day long, every day. Luke is the happiest baby; smiles and laughs at everyone or at nothing at all. We are continually amazed that we have the privilege of being his parents. Eric insists that, objectively speaking(!) he is the CUTEST baby alive. Also adorable is the way Tiana fusses over him and talks to him...
My National Champion
1 month ago
6 comments:
He's definitely a cute boy. I didn't know you're the activities committee person! Holy cow! You have to be so busy. Good luck with that!
That is seriously a priceless picture. Ther truth is that my own kids are the cutest in the world... but Lucas may be a close second. :)
Cute, cute! Of course, Justin would argue with Eric about the cutest baby...but Lucas is close to the top on our list!
Look at that smile! What a cute little guy. I'm so happy for you and your family.
Adorable. Love the laugh. He is such a good baby you are so lucky. By the way love the blog and the name it's perfect.
Your little Lucas is truly adorable as is little Tiana. I am speechless. Come see me. Love, Grandma Hochstettler
Post a Comment