So this has been a rather eventful (understatement!) summer for us, with the arrival of Luke and all that comes with having your first newborn. To catch you all up on the mundane trivialities of our adjustment to this new phase of life would be long and redundant, if not boring. Let it suffice to say that we are now, at 7 1/2 weeks, loving that little Luke is almost sleeping through the night, smiling almost on demand, and finally beginning to chunk up. Tiana has experienced her first haircut worth mentioning, Eric is dedicated as ever to his roadbike, and I have gathered enough control over my homemaking and mothering skills to finally(!) bring our family into the blogosphere(I know, you thought it would never happen....where's the faith?) Let the blogging begin!
My National Champion
1 month ago
1 comment:
I am so proud of you and happy to see you have a blog. We never seem to see yo enough so I am happy to see the blog and see you that way at least.
Post a Comment